View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 03:16 AM   #38
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
Well now that I have one ... no
Well not yet anyways. But I might, though I don't know how it would work cause I'd have to install Adobe for DRM's and I don't know how that goes. And since I got quite a lot to read before that, I guess I'm in no hurry to do so
You don't have to install ADE (Adobe Digital Editions) to buy and read books from Kobo. Kobo have their own "lock" on their files, they don't use ADE. Kobo's "lock" is opened by any kobo device that is logged into your kobo account. So you can easily download/buy any book from kobobooks.com, or from Kobo's Desktop software, or from the Glo or Touch (or other Kobo ereader) and have the book work right away on your device (sync device first for the book to download to the device if you bought the book with the computer).
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote