View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 03:12 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
I'm not sure how it happened, but after replying to a post I found myself in the same position. Strangely enough the language under Sprache der Benutzeroberfläche was set to English. I changed nothing but saved anyway and the menu got back to English.
At the bottom left side of the forum you can change the language from English to Deutsch and back. Sometimes this gets bumped on my browser and I have to change it back.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote