View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 11:08 AM   #8
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
I didn't know that many people listened to audio books. More than 1/2 as many as read an eBook.
I wonder how many of those who listened to an audio book had read that same book prior to listening. (God, I hope that made sense)

I did that with a pair of books, recently. I read the ebook. Then afterwards, I gave their audiobook counterparts a run through while I'd go running or on my walk home from work. It was rather enjoyable.

I do agree that it can be somewhat aggravating considering I read a great deal faster than Jay Snyder reads aloud.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote