View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 11:55 AM   #6
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
I've tried running this but it does not seem to be working to put the books into collections. Perhaps I am misunderstanding something. If I put new books on the kindle, then run the kindle collections plugin, then run your script and reboot. Shouldn't it put the new books into the collections based on what the kindles plugin did?
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote