View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 03:15 AM   #13
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Only the "Concise" Oxford is. I think the previous poster is referring to the 23 volume (or however many it is now) "complete" OED.
Oh, Ok.
When I think of the Oxford English dictionary, the biggest one I usually think off is the Concise one, a copy of which we had at home and in the school library.

The only time I think I saw the complete one was at the local British Council Library , and even then just to look at from afar.

Since then I've been spoilt by using an electronic dictionary for most purposes, and while it does have American spellings, it does get the job done most times .
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote