View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 08:20 AM   #3
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Really? Why I saw like a cloud icon on a song that I bought on my iTunes, on my iPad. I thought that such icon means the song is on the cloud, that I can download anytime and is backed up there as long as was purchased from iTunes.

As a matter of fact, my wife started using iTunes again now that I gave her the iPad. Songs that she bought years ago, when she was in college, just appear there. She thought those were gone because the old laptop she had died then. We were charged though an we are arguing that with Apple because technically she paid for that years ago.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote