View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 03:20 PM   #77
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
Unless they do better than 12 bit (4096 colors), I don't see a lot of interest.
If you mean, for you, then fine... I expect you know what you are interested in. If you mean in a market demand sense, then well, I've seen people pay a lot of money for some stupid stuff these days.

I think the biggest determiner of demand is going to be the price. If these devices are introduced at iPad level prices then I agree, demand will be low at first. But, if they come in at 50% or so, I think there will be interest.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote