View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 04:34 AM   #9
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
If we had to follow the rules of so-called journalism the English language would only be fit for teenagers and people who wear lobster bibs at the breakfast table. I'll use whatever words I like in whatever fashion I see fit in whatever context I deem necessary. Liseuse is a perfectly cromulant word in my book and I'm not giving it up because it's too hard for some people to learn something odd or different. Sod those people. Let them eat nouns!

Liseuse or death!!
Hear, hear!

I quite like Liseuse, and I find it less cumbersome than "e-book reader".