View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 05:21 PM   #348
jbsavitz
Connoisseur
jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Onyx Boox M92 and i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Hi, Jim.
Request noticed.
Booxtor,

Thank you. I appreciate it. I love the i62HD ML. It will be even better when Cool Reader is fixed so it can save bookmarks and citations and remember what page you read last. I'm surprised these problems are hard to fix. I recommend putting the file that remembers this stuff into the same storage directory as the e-book.

I think I'm going to keep my other i62HD and use it for outside reading, such as at the beach. It would be nice to be able to swap memory cards back and forth between the two when reading a single title.
jbsavitz is offline   Reply With Quote