View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #125
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I finished my third book of the year a couple of days ago, which catches me up to the number of books I've bought. My TBR is breaking even.

(We'll ignore the 4 freebies. They weren't really TBR freebies. Unless I do decide to read one of them.)

I'm pretty sure the cost of the books I've read is higher than the cost of the books I've bought, but I can't really track that easily. I don't think I have records for some of the paperbacks.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote