View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 06:45 PM   #15076
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Heinlein ebooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I'm embarrassed to say I forgot to look there. They sell here, but most of what they have is low on my list of acquiring as an ebook. It is hard to justify the money when I have all the paperbacks.

Oh I agree, most of the Heinlein that I have are sfbc.com hardbacks (not many of these are available there any more) along with a modest amount of paperbacks.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote