View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 06:12 PM   #22
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
well, I must take this back, no luck I am afraid. However, at least on my touch device the menu is called by the "books" button, and then with the joystick I can move around the menu tabs. One thing that happens is that from the "file" menu I can then open a new tab - the new tab by default opens and puts the cursor on the address bar - I cannot do anything more from here, but perhaps something happens on a non touch reader?
One other alternative may be to open a file with links from the menu, and then use that to navigate?
I get the exact same behaviour when opening up a new tab. I don't see a cursor on the address bar, but it may be there, because the menu button stops working (i.e. I can't open up any tabs anymore). Hitting the OK button never pops up a keyboard (I wonder if that's a source of trouble, since I think the touch devices use a different keyboard than the non-touch ones?). Oh well, it was fun playing around with this, but I think there's nothing more for me to do. Thanks for your help, paola.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote