View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 09:53 PM   #295
anabolina
Groupie
anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current: tablet, kindle paperwhite, onyx boox t68. Past: Sony, nook
My sister's going to school in Idaho and was talking about the unseasonable weather. I may have laughed at her.

Anyway, congrats about Overdrive in your town. Just remember, it's good to be vocal about how much you like it so maybe they will try to commit even more resources to it next year.

FYI peeps, they're offering overdrive in Mesquite, TX. I think that anyone who lives in the State of Texas is eligible to get a library card and it's good for 3 years. The thing is that I think you also need to physically go to the library to get it. I'm going to see about getting cards for the grandparents tomorrow and will see how that goes.
anabolina is offline   Reply With Quote