View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 04:57 PM   #11
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by carandol View Post
The temptation to throw a spanner in the works by adding my iLiad to the chain is almost overwhelming. But I'll resist it.
Well, you'd want to start over from the first (or 2nd) photo ..... but that might be a cool way to get a photo of ALL the existing devices side by side. As long as successive readers comply better than us Kindle owners are doing. (Not bothering with a photo of mine....) ((Heck, i haven't even found time to photograph the ipod i want to sell, to pay for the Kindle I already bought.))
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote