View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #4
Runs4Brains
Runs4Brains has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Runs4Brains has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Runs4Brains has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Runs4Brains has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro
Snarfblat, I responded to your PM. After looking online a bit, it doesn't appear it's worth it for me to ship to Canada for what you wanna pay. Sorry. Your best bet would be to look for a local seller... although it looks like ppl are asking for 2x what I'm asking... Still, it's just not worth it for me to sell to Canada unless u guys are willing to pickup all additional charges beyond what I'd incur shipping to a US resident.

As for protection, as far as I can tell, there is ZERO protection for buyer/seller when transacting through this forum. It is strictly on the honor system. For buyer/seller protection, Ebay is likely your only option. I think the "appeal" of trying to sell here is the potential cost savings from the buyer's prospective. When selling though Ebay, there are submission fees, picture fees, search result display fees, high PayPal fees, etc..... All told, it probably costs the selling 30%+ to sell on Ebay. As unappealing as Ebay is, I'll likely list my reader there since it's really my only option.

FYI, I've received several offers from Canada. They are all lowballs like $40 AND they want me to pick-up all airmail shipping/customs/duty costs. Geez guys, I know I'm "new" here but....

Last edited by Runs4Brains; 02-20-2011 at 12:48 AM.
Runs4Brains is offline   Reply With Quote