View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 02:43 PM   #58
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by spursbob View Post
Wirelessly control your phone from a PC. Transfer files, send and receive texts, etc..

AirDroid
This looks cool, I'm gonna try it. I tried Vectir remote before but I was unwilling to pay for it.

Edit: Wait, these are two different things. One is to control the PC from the phone one is to control the phone from the PC. Oh well, I'm trying it anyway.

Last edited by banjobama; 09-10-2012 at 02:58 PM.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote