View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 07:41 AM   #43
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
JohnF and fantasyfan both explicitly say it's literary and use a form of the word confirm, so I think that's clearcut. And I'd be willing to infer that since orlok plans to read it as the November selection, he thinks it qualifies.

I said it "looked like". I can put my cat in a dog costume and make it "look like" a dog, but that doesn't mean I believe my cat is a dog. I'm not overly interested in the book since I won't be reading it, so I don't think my opinion matters in this matter; Let people who care about the book this month vote on whether it is literary.

My apologies for not being more explicit in my post. I meant it to be ambiguous so it wouldn't be counted.

John F is offline   Reply With Quote