View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 01:19 PM   #63
coinín
dust bunny
coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Sony PRS-650, BlackBerry PlayBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Well, it's Kobo. They have this occasional tendency to make incomprehensible business-management decisions, much like any of the other stores.

But at least if you were wanting to use a particular coupon and couldn't due to premature expiry, generally another one of the same type will pop up eventually. Most of the time.
Suppose It's just as well, since I just found a better one on another site that worked perfectly.

save25kobo gets you 25% off books, supposedly unlimited use. I just did it 3x, which would lend weight to that statement.

I just wanted to buy my books, and I did better than I had originally expected to- 25% is certainly better than 20%. Can't complain.
coinín is offline   Reply With Quote