View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 12:48 AM   #1
stevejay
Enthusiast
stevejay doesn't litterstevejay doesn't litterstevejay doesn't litter

Device: Sony 500 prs
A little help and direction...

Hi I am new here.

What are your favorite sites to find uncopyrighted Fiction and other public domain works? Can you direct me to the thread that would inform me? Right now it's this site and Project Gutenberg for me- any others that are winners for selection of free downloads?

I have the Sony 500 so formats which will be clear and comfortable to read or of some priority as well. What good is great selection it it's barely legible?

I have lists now, but really want member recommendations. I might just stay here and download works for my Sony which will arrive soon...Yes I could just search, but a few answers may save me bundles of time which could be spent reading

Thanks, and sorry for this NEWBIE post.

For instance, the Sci-Fi here was ok, but it would be wonderful to find some more uncopyrighted anthologies etc... I did see the Harrison one someone posted, cool stuff...
Sorry if I posted in the wrong section, I've just started poking around in here, so my navigation will improve. And why am I speaking in sentence fragments? In any event I hope the natives here are friendly, and I am happy to have found this site. To simplify things, maybe I'll just read the public domain things right here, couldn't go too wrong?

ps- hi

Last edited by stevejay; 02-18-2009 at 01:18 AM.
stevejay is offline   Reply With Quote