View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 02:40 PM   #71
Mel
Connoisseur
Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android tablet
Are there any particular steps to getting an illustration in a mobi book or things I need to check? Over the long weekend I worked on 4 different books with varying degrees of success. All four look fine in BD. The first one came out fine. The second one MobiCreator insists on replacing the author's picture with the cover art. The third looks fine in BD and as a web page but the art disappears in MobiCreator. The fourth one the art disappears when viewed as a web page. Any hints on where I am missing a step?
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote