View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 09:31 PM   #79
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
#1 is home from school this weekend. On the way home we stopped at staples to recycle some ink (double-double, you know) and upgrade his phone (chose an S3 over an iPhone -- I'm so proud). While I was transacting these, he tapped me on the shoulder, "Have you seen this?" This was a Surface Pro. "These will replace laptops in ten years." He's a business major, so I'm not sure if I should be excited that he agrees with me about the Surface or disappointed that he hasn't already played with one. I've decided to attribute his ignorance to the fact that he is absorbed in his studies. Anyway, I'm already on notice that it would make a great Christmas present.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote