View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:54 PM   #19
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
I seen that most interesting ipad mini ad on tv - for some strange reason we forgot to forward through the comercials when watching a show from dvr. That ad shows a ipad opening and closing books probably in ibooks, not sure never seen ibooks before. And then flipping a page back and forth. At the end it said ipad mini. No voice no nothing - afterwards my wife looks at me and tells mehow it is the most stupid commercial she ever seen. I just shrugged and said: Well it is an ipad, it has that nice new page-flipping feature, I don't get the ad either.

So seeing how that was the only part of the comercial, I can see why apple tries to "protect" their "investment". I don't see the greatness in that page-turning, but I am worried about the not clear at all patent - it is a setup to sue.

Someone please file a patent for page-turning with variable page-angle, except a few degrees around the apple angle - and licence it out for free, except to apple.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote