View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 05:08 PM   #7
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
Excellent idea, much like the Romance novel thread. I tend to mostly look for mysteries and romances, so it's nice to have these categories on the radar.

Won't be long until September
Well, I got the idea from you all over on the Romance thread. Even though I don't read romances I have been popping in there and reading the posts. It is just such a nice thread, keeping up with the bargains and recommendations about what is good and what is not. I would like to have a thread like that here. Also, there seem to be so many more freebies and bargains lately that I feel the board is just getting overwhelmed with so many individual posts. At times it is hard to know whether to start a thread for an author, publisher, or individual.

I considered just waiting until September to start it since it's just a few days, but then said oh what the heck.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote