View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #15
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Fascinating. I was so caught up in the story that I missed the absurdity of the "You/Yoo" connection until I began reading your post. I should have caught that.

Does anyone plan to see the "Detective" Dee movie, Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame? From the trailer and the reviews I've seen, it looks as if it takes quite a few liberties with the Judge Dee legacy.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote