View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 09:16 AM   #11
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: PRS-650, iPhone
It's a coupon, but I'm not sure how to read it... If it was a normal coupon wouldn't it say 30% off instead of 30%? While agency was removed, it almost reads like it's not a 30% off coupon, but a coupon/credit for 30% of what you spent - so for $55 that's a $16.5 coupon. If it's just 30% off that's obnoxious because those pop up all the time without requiring you to spend 55 bucks...

That said, I think I'm already screwed any way you look at it, as I had looked at the promotion earlier today when it was still a gift card and hadn't seen any of those stipulations regarding specific books, etc. Don't think I bought anything from their 'approved' list...
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote