View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 07:16 AM   #5
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiesteps View Post
Valloric, everyone talks about importing things such as fonts or html files into Sigil, but I cannot work out how to do this or find any menu options, can you please help me?
Book Browser right-click menu -> Add Existing Items

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiesteps View Post
Also can you please tell me if there are any step by step instructions anywhere on how to embed fonts and declare them in Sigil.
There are many posts that describe the procedure. This is a good thread to start.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote