View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 02:46 PM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Now I'm confused: I thought at the end of your book, it showed....

...that it was compiled by BookDesigner.

Did you do two different passes?

Also, I just checked your 1.6 version, and its' the TOC that is not underlined, but I could have sworn that (on an earlier version?), it was the CHAPTERS in the text itself that were NOT undernined!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
How I got the ToC to have no underlines is an easy solution. I used html2lrf to convert the book. I downloaded the HTML version and because I didn't want to bother to fix the graphics (most have subtitles) I just used html2lrf to convert. I did do a little bit of cleaning up, but not all that much.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-12-2007 at 02:50 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote