Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 07:59 AM   #1438
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaznelson View Post
Removal before installation of other font-sizes is not required.
Thank you, this was it. An install when a backup exists should not overwrite the backup. This is what I wanted to check. Excellent.

Quote:
Hm-m-m, 1 pixel step? There can be identical sizes of the next steps...
I use two different versions of Charis SIL font: Modified and ModifiedLarge, as set up, described and tested in the fonts thread. I noticed that they cover different sets of screen sizes. I concluded that somewhere I need a smaller increment in order to avoid using two sets of font files for the same purpose. This is my reasoning. Of course, I miss something along these lines.

Quote:
Also it's difficult to make "very well" for all.
I agree. It is more than difficult, it is actually impossible, and undesirable.

Thank you.

Last edited by hfpop; 05-30-2013 at 09:54 AM.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote