View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 01:42 PM   #21
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Don't you mean WMA files? It might be that the default Android player does not support this format; you might need a 3rd party player from the Play Store (or you could use MP3, which everybody plays ). Your SGP5, being a music player at heart, will have support for a larger set of formats, hence why it can play them by default.
Yes I mean WMA. And you are correct, in order to play them I have to buy a player that comes with them, the free ones don't...that sucks! Some of the songs I listen to I am unable to find as MP3s.

Oh well, I'm not going to be using the player all that much since this tablet is pretty much for house use only so I would be listening to my full audio system which has much better sound!

I'm getting the hang of browsing via a tablet like double tapping to enlarge the screen ect.

I have ordered this case for my Nexus: http://www.amazon.com/FINTIE-Leather..._pe_p_t_1_A26X

It should do well enough for at home use.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote