View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:23 PM   #4
paralleluniverse
Enthusiast
paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
On 5, I don't see how it's an Adobe problem when Adobe handles spaces fine. E.g. copy and paste text from a PDF works on a computer. Although it doesn't affect me since I always use sketch instead of annotate, but I can see why it would annoy others.

On 6, I didn't know that about paper mode, page mode, comic mode and scrolling mode. So now, I would agree with you on this.

However, I still don't see the difference between zoom by 2 points and selection zoom. You say that zoom by 2 points zooms, while selection zoom changes the page size. But how are these different? To me they seem to do the same thing.

As for auto-crop. I'm still not sure what that number does. Regardless of whether it has white margins, auto-crop correctly removes all margins. So it seems to always work, without needing to enter a number. On the other hand, auto-detect margin never works (although that doesn't bother me, because auto-crop works).

Can you explain what the DRM settings do? Thanks.

Last edited by paralleluniverse; 01-26-2013 at 10:26 PM.
paralleluniverse is offline   Reply With Quote