View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 04:26 PM   #741
ectoplasm
Addict
ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD and H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Schmidling View Post
I am running cool Reader on a Nook N2A card. Love CR Read Aloud feature but have problems loading edited epubs.
I can't offer any help for your specific case, but I can say that I use Sigil on about half of the epubs I read, to tweak alignment or paragraph spacing, etc. The modified books work in Coolreader for Android, Linux, and Windows. There are some rather vague settings in Sigil which can affect how it reads/writes files.
ectoplasm is offline   Reply With Quote