Thread: Price sensitive
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #41
dkperez
Groupie
dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nine
Extremely price sensitive... I too saw the new Lee Child. I PASSED at $15. Same for John Sandford... Until these things get down to a reasonable price - and reasonable for me is a lot less than they want for the paperback - I"ll pass.

There's way too much readable stuff out there to be paying $15.00, or even $10.00 when I go through 100+ books/year.

Oh, and as far as reader price - If I bought a $50,000 car instead of a $25 beater, I'd STILL care about the price of gas and get it where it's most cost effective.
dkperez is offline   Reply With Quote