View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 04:22 PM   #27
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
My blog tour is over, and it was a fantastic experience. I learned more than I expected, and had a lot of fun doing it.

Thanks to everyone who followed along, and congratulations to the winners of the book giveaways.

Here is the link to my tour page: http://valmoredaniels.com/index.php?...=77&Itemid=105 (there are still some links that will be updated over the next few days)

Last edited by Valmore Daniels; 02-21-2011 at 03:42 PM.
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote