View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 09:26 PM   #36
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Much like "cromag", I've had my jetBook Lite (JBL) for a little over three years now and
I use mine a lot. In fact, I think there is a advantage for the JBL, with those who will be
using it daily. It can use rechargeable AA batteries, and a recharged set will easily retain
its charge long enough to be ready to go, when the set you have in the JBL runs out. If
you only read a few hours a week, you could try the "low self discharge" AA batteries.

With the above you can always have a charged set ready to replace those in your reader
and be reading again in a few minuets, instead of waiting for an internal battery to recharge.

The reading experience with the JBL has remained everything I could ask for in a reader,
used for novels. For PDFs and other interactive or fixed size documents, I have a 10.1"
tablet.

What the actual life expectancy of my JBL will be, is still a question after 3 years and
counting.

Luck;
Ken

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...7CNfvu7Py6hvhw

$57 but then you would want a couple sets of AA rechargeables and a charger.

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 02-25-2013 at 09:36 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote