View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 03:56 PM   #402
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I just looked at my home screen, I have 7 open books, three shelves, and the sync tile. I think the old screen had 5 book tiles, and that was it. I am not disagreeing with your proposed solution, but the new home screen, on the Aura, has more in terms of choices/books than before, from my perspective,
Of course there are more options/items than there used to be before on my Touch. (I have 5 books, 4 shelves, 2 extras plus the sync screen at the moment.) But I'm comparing the "old" Aura screen with the new one.

And I know I'm nitpicking.

What I'd love to have, too, would be a list of tiles that got bumped or dismissed and select them to be on the screen. But of course all of that is just "cosmetics" more or less.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote