View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 03:38 PM   #400
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Using kobo .52, I had problems with the extended driver and last week's calibre build (0.9.30), so I reverted to 0.9.29. It can take a week or two for calibre drivers and kobo builds to play nicely together. It can be really frustrating when there are frequent kobo updates in a row that require driver adjustments.I decided to try to revert to .29 after reading the plugin thread on calibre.
I too went back from calibre 0.9.30 to 0.9.29 a few days ago already, due to 0.9.30 not working with the kobo plugin, and 0.9.29 played nicely with 2.5.1. But now, with 2.5.2, calibre (0.9.29) does not want to "speak" with my Aura. I don't think it's a plugin problem this time. I'm dead tired so I won't play too much with it tonight, but I will try to clear this tomorrow.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote