View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 04:24 PM   #47
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
You're obviously looking at the right place, Orion. I'm a bit puzzled because none of my books have underlined headers or footers. So I suggest that you play about with the header and footer options under "options."
I just have the title as a header and it isn't underlined. Perhaps the underlining is only with author and title? I choose the chapter titles for footers and they don't get underlined either. So I'm supposing that it depends on what precisely one chooses.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote