View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 04:53 PM   #14
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Good to know that works! But be careful, Amazon has even blacklisted accounts of people on the basis of foreign IP addresses while downloading to the computers alone. It seems that they have periods when their controls are very loose and then perhaps the publishers complain and they become very strict again.
Yes, I agree it is very random as to who gets that email. I have saved all my books to my laptop and rarely turn on the wireless but download to the PC.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote