View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 09:31 AM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Installed the new Sony software 3.1 on my Windows 7 HP PC. It acted strange while installling. It downloaded multiple copies of one book. It crashed my Windows 7 PC while transferring books to my PRS-300, and now the PRS-300 won't work. What a POS Sony!!!!
I have Reader Library running on my Windows XP Pro system and on my wife's Windows 7 Home Premium system. Works fine on both systems. There has to be something off in your OS for Reader Library to act up like that.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote