View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 12:52 AM   #27
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
I do appreciate the irony here and I hope they get a whopping big bash over the head just for lols.

However, a couple of thoughts occurred to me.

1: If the perceived evils of copyright are used to justify "file-sharing", as is so often the case, shouldn't everyone be up in arms about the wrongness of this claim and hoping the corporations win? What is good for the goose should be good for the gander after all right?(tounge firmly in cheek here btw!)

2: Not to be a cynic when it comes to the equality of the law and how it is applied but does anyone seriously believe this will result in a $6 billion dollar judgement? Or do you think the guys with the real money will some how win or at the very least mitigate the vast majority of the damage? So the marshmallows and petrol may be a bit premature.

Cheers,
PKFFW
PKFFW is offline   Reply With Quote