View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 11:01 AM   #16
Mare of Earth
Leaver of Hoofmarks
Mare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle Paperwhite 4
I carry around 680 books on my reader at any one time. The only book in the main memory is the original Sony Manual, the rest are all on a 2GB SD card. I find that yes, it take a few minutes to index, however, I have no problem loading the books once they are indexed.
Most of my books are BBeB, with a few ePUB and a few PDF. The PDF are terrible. Haven't read one of the ePUB books yet.

One of my friends has several White Wolf manuals on her book reader in PDF - and when you get over several hundred books on the reader, opening one of the manuals will freeze and crash her reader. This problem only showed up last night, so I am not sure if she has found a resolution yet.

I have a lovely 8GB memory stick that is currently blank - anyone know if there is any difference between how the reader handles SD and how it handles MS?

Mare
Mare of Earth is offline   Reply With Quote