View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 02:55 AM   #42
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Indeed. The iPhone 5 and above has a tall and narrow screen, like most smartphones today. That narrow screen, even in a 5.5" diagonal might still be too small for use as a primary reader for many people. I can easily read on my iPhone 5, but it does not look aesthetically pleasing to see such few words per line. I think a 3 to 4 screen ratio works and looks much better for reading than the 9 or 10 to 16 ratio. But to each their own of course.
agreed. Thats why I have stayed on my iPhone 4S, for the 4:3. I am intending to upgrade to the next one, though, whatever it is, so I am just keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that they dont persist with long and skinny. At least, not for both the new iphones, if the rumoured sizes prove to be somewhat correct.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote