View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 06:03 AM   #26
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
I'm not going to rely on a long retirement. I lost two relatives a couple of years ago; one was 100, and one was 67. How can I possibly make a guess at how much retirement I'll have, if any?

If I'm totally honest, I buy more books because buying books is as much of a hobby as reading them. I even hang out on forums to chat about buying them.
Same here. I currently have about 4500 books in my Calibre library, of which over 3000 are unread. Am I likely to be able to read them all? No. Do I care? No. Buying and collecting them is half the fun .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote