View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 08:55 AM   #4
robinson
Zealot
robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

ShuBook is, indeed, a Stanza replacement. Even the interface is quite familiar.

I'm on an iPhone 4, however, and still running iOS 5, so what ShuBook has replaced is eReader. I shuffle between Stanza and ShuBook as I am typically reading two books at a time and it is easier to switch readers than switch books!

Dreamnine, I'm surprised that you found "nothing" to like in ShuBook! I can think of two things right off the bat that make it much better the iBooks: customizable color themes of text and background-- and NO animation on page turning. There are plenty more, but those are just two of the biggies.
robinson is offline   Reply With Quote