View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 03:22 PM   #64
Dylan Tomorrow
Connoisseur
Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Android smartphone w/ FBReader
Wow, I did not know the founder of this forum was Swiss.

Gratulation zum Jubiläum, Alexander! The geeks shall inherit the earth!

My favourite forum section is a tie between the Kindle Dev Forum and the Calibre Plug-in Forum.

I like the Kindle Dev Forum because of the devotion and passion of everyone there in making my Kindle more awesome and testing the limits of the platform. (I have not dared to use the Jailbreak yet, as unbricking the Kindle on Linux is kinda undocumented right now, but I can't wait to do so once I've got access to a windows PC again ...) Also, and I am only a newbie, so I am just guessing here, I really like the sense of community between the devs there, great to read their banter .

I like the Caibre plugins forum actually just for one thread (for now ^^), the one on the FanFictionDownLoader Plugin, which I use practically daily and is just invaluable to a fanfic addict like me. The main developer, Jimmy, is really helpful with issues and adding user-requested features and he updates the plugin at an almost ridiculous frequency .

Alas, I can't think of anything to improve either forum. I hope that does not disqualify me?

Last edited by Dylan Tomorrow; 11-04-2012 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Added links to forums :).