View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 03:25 PM   #18
EileenG
Zealot
EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: My phone
I'm not that obsessed about getting a huge advance. I know two authors who got big advances that didn't earn out, and they were untouchable after that. I'd rather take a smaller advance and have the prospect of some royalties later on.

Returns has never been an issue before, but if they have a big print run, and there are significant returns, then I'm going to look bad.
EileenG is offline   Reply With Quote