View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 03:57 AM   #11
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
For me BWinmill has summed things up perfectly.

I bought a Touch a month ago from Staples UK for £60 as a cheap back up when my Kindle3 began to exhibit an unreliable on/off button. To my surprise, I love the Touch and my Kindle has been relegated to the substitutes' bench.

I only keep about 40 books on the reader at any one time and the navigation is fine for this.

I do not use wifi, and have only had to re-charge the Touch once in the month of ownership.

I have had no turning page issues.

As a small, basic reader the Touch has really impressed me.
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote