View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 11:53 PM   #4
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I've found three strategies so far. My first, like you, is to walk away from it, and hope I can see it clearer when I come back. If that doesn't seem to help I try to tell it again by changing the perspective, from some other point of view, as this often reveals what is wrong. But if none of that works there's only one option left: let it ride for now, as teh603 said, insert a FIXME reminder and move on in the hope that something will turn up later.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote