View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 09:52 PM   #15
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
He said more than once that he had an iPhone for three weeks. He was also showing an iPad 3 -- if that was his first iPad he may have had a combined experience of less than a month on iOS, which isn't much.
Yeah I know. Which is why I'm confused as to his half truths. He said you can save a link on the desktop & then have it on the phone. iOS can do this. He mentioned having all of his bookmarks sync'd between devices, while he didn't mention specifically that iOS can't do this, he is creating a device vs device video, point is that this can also be done with ios. He says you can't buy an app on the desktop & have it automagically go to your iOS device, wrong, it's entirely possible. He was trying to copy an address in a different browser without success & making it the fault of ios, this is wrong, in safari this can be done. He has that search bar up top, cool. Then mentions the search bar in ios, but fails to mention it will also search the web, not just co tacts, apps, mail, etc. Siri can also give you all types of results as well, but he fails to mention that. We don't have widgets though. I wouldn't mind those. & system wide sharing I would like.

Those are just a few examples.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote