View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 01:46 PM   #24
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
I've noticed that too. In that Engadget video review that I linked to a few posts back, I didn't think Fire's Silk browser performed bad at all, and it was being compared to devices that cost at least twice as much! I am curious how easy it is to read web page text without zooming. One of these days I'll probably take a look at the Fire at Best Buy or elsewhere (hope their demo connects to the internet).
Thats the problem with best buy half the time thier demo units arent charged arent working, the other half of the time the sales person running the area doesnt have a brain thats working.
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote